Compovine Technologies Limited is a major distributor of ICT solutions and allied equipment in the Nigerian technology space. Our product mix includes hardwares and softwares.
We stock major brands such as HP, Dell, Toshiba, Asus, Optoma, Sharp, Lenovo, Epson, Acer and Canon, among others. Our growing clients base comprises small to large businesses.
Presently, opportunity exists for the underlisted positions.
Do you have passion for technology? Do you enjoy thinking outside of the box? Do you look forward to a long term rewarding career?
If your answer is yes to the above questions, then let's meet with you....
Exciting job offers.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (Ref: SE - 01)
A BSc. degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper in Computer Science or any related discipline with 6 years cognate experience. Experience in ERP application support will be an added advantage.
2. WEB DEVELOPERS (Ref: WAD - 02)
A BSc. Degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field with minimum of 5 years' experience in Web development.
3 .FEMALE ACCOUNTING OFFICERS (Ref: FAO - 03)
A BSc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper Division in Accounting or Related field with 3 years post NYSC cognate experience.
4. SALES/COMPUTER ENGINEERS (Ref SCE – 04) A BSc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper in Computer Science /Engineering or science related field. Minimum of 4 years` post NYSC cognate experience in sales of computer hardware, consumables and support services.
5. SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICERS (Ref SPO - 05) A BSc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper in Purchasing and Supply or any social science/science related field. Minimum of 6 years` post NYSC cognate experience in procurement or supply chain management.
6. ADMIN/OPERATIONS OFFICERS (Ref AOO - 06) A BSc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper in any social science or science field. Minimum of 6 years` post NYSC cognate experience.
7. TRUCK/COMPANY DRIVERS (Ref TCD - 07) Minimum of a SSCE/WASCE. Good knowledge of Lagos roads. Vehicle repair/maintenance ability will be added advantage. Possession of a valid drivers' license with a minimum of three (3) years relevant Truck/light vehicle driving experience. . Preference will be given to candidates resident in Ojodu Berger, Mowe, Ketu, Ibafo and environ.
8. LOADERS/CLEANERS (Ref LC -08 ) Minimum of a SSCE/WASCE. Ability to write and read will be considered essential. Preference will be given to candidates resident in Ikeja, Egbeda, Ogba, Agege, Yaba, Oshodi, and environ.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send application and CV to email@example.com
Using the job title as subject line of email. Or call 08159090259