Exciting Career Opportunities!
COMPOVINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Compovine Technologies Limited is determined to provide superior personalised service through dedicated staff. In fulfilling this mission, Compovine Technologies Limited is committed to:
- Providing competitively priced products
- Partnering with Vendors
- Taking advantage of technology
- Rewarding employee achievements
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT MANAGER - IT
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing activities in the information technology procurement function.
- Ensuring products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors by interpreting the position of Compovine Technologies Limited on specific terms, nullifying unacceptable terms and proposes alternative terms to mitigate risk, enhance value to the Company.
- Collaboratively develops sourcing strategies, both long and short term, to support procurement initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor of Science degree (or HND) 2nd class upper division in Computer Science/Engineering, Purchasing & Supply.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in IT procurement,and negotiating IT contracts.
- Strong sourcing skills and experience required.
- Advanced negotiation skills and experience required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send application and CV to email@example.com
Using the job title as subject line of email.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.